Friday, April 6, 2012

Walk of life


The path of life
           Show all colors,
It’s filled with light
           Sometimes filled with tears
It makes us proud
           And sometimes makes us shout
But in all together
           It’s an adventurous trek
Where trail is difficult
          But surrounding is great…


I am walking in the path,
          I never thought of walking…
I am living in a dream,
         Which was not even a dream before…
People who mattered previously,
         Are mere shadows now…
But who dint exist yesterday
         Is inseparable now…


When I look back,
          Every experience seems worth experiencing
As it has mould me into,
          A person I am now…


Who I am?
          It is the product of the past
With new hopes for the future,
         And an enchanted heart…

5 comments:

  1. Amazing vrrrry nice .. jus love it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beatiful.....close to me....!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don’t know how should I give you thanks! I am totally stunned by your article. You saved my time. Thanks a million for sharing this article.

    ReplyDelete